Xplore Scuba’s return policy is as follows:
- You have 30 days from the date of invoice to return the merchandise for full refund on your credit card.
- Please inspect the equipment when it arrives, and if you’re not fully satisfied you can return it for a full refund (minus the shipping charge) as long as you haven’t used it, and it’s within our 30 day return period.
- We will need to get back all the original manufacturers packaging, components, manuals, and unsigned warranty cards.
- We’re sorry but Books, CD’s, DVD’s or Video Tapes may not be returned.
Please print a copy of our Merchandise Return Form, complete it, package the items securely, and include the form along with a copy of the original invoice, and send it prepaid and insured to:
Xplore Scuba Attn: Returns Dept. 1046 Regent Parkway Suite 105 Fort Mill, SC 29715
At this time Xplore Scuba does not charge a restocking fee, for returned items meeting all our criteria.
If you’ve used the merchandise, or if it’s not in the original packaging then the return will be refused. We will instruct the shipper to charge you shipping cost in both directions.
At this time Xplore Scuba is not processing international orders through the online store. Please use our contact us page to let us know how we can help you with your equipment needs and to arrange for overseas purchases. Or call us at: 803-802-7180
a. Shortages: Xplore Scuba continually upgrades and revises our products and service offerings to provide Customers with new and leading edge offerings. In the event that an ordered product is out of stock, the Customer will be contacted prior to any substitutions.
b. Final: All sales are final on Books, CDs, DVDs, or Taped Media. See returns section for qualifying returnable materials.
c. Taxes: Xplore Scuba collects taxes online in the following states: South Carolina, North Carolina
Credit cards are processed by PayPal.
Xplore Scuba customers find the best products with the comfort and safety that comes with shopping with an authorized manufacturer dealer. Shopping with authorized dealers insures you will get:
- A genuine the product that will come with an English language manual
- Manufacturer’s warrantee cards valid in the United States.
- A VALID, full manufacturer’s warranty. (Shopping with unauthorized dealers voids the warranty).